Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Questions to Ponder

This morning, Nov. 22nd., 7 of the men each took one of the following questions, and tried to answer it as best he could.  A lot of good points and thoughts were presented. 

Here is the list for you to ponder during this season (and all year long):

#1.  What if God gave me only what I deserved?

#2.  What if I woke up today with only the things that I thanked God for yesterday?

#3.  If I am so blessed, why do I complain so much?

#4.  Why are we hesitant to thank Him publicly?

#5.  What would change in my life if I gave thanks as often as I complained?

#6.  Explain the difference in being thankful (an inward attitude) and in giving thanks (an outward action).

#7.  What could I do to better show (demonstrate) my thankfulness to God?

No additional message needed. 

No comments: